Posts Tagged ‘.NET’
Middle/Senior .NET Developer — Job Requirements
- 3+ (for Middle) and 6+ (for Senior) years of experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Strong knowledge of SQL and other DB is welcomed
- Strong knowledge of C#; ASP.NET, MVC
- Experience in unit tests development and code design
- Experience working with Agile Methodology
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can-do attitude and a positive nature
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Willing to learn new stuff
Senior QA Automation with .Net knowledge — Job Requirements
- Strong QA methodology, process and automation implementation experience.
- Proven experience with software development lifecycle and with the development of test solutions.
- Ability to develop test cases, test scripts, test suites, and test plans.
- Experience with database systems with an ability to create SQL queries.
- Any C# / .NET experience coding test cases would be a big plus.
- Familiar with object-oriented software development concepts and technologies specifically with the .NET Framework.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience creating and executing black box tests for complex, feature rich web applications
- Strong understanding of various QA methodologies and SDLC
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating with multiple groups across disciplines
- Ability to test using both ad-hoc methods and documented test cases
- Desire to work both independently and within a team