The Category Moderator Associate at JustAnswer focus will be on ensuring the smooth functioning of the site by resolving invalid questions and escalating various Expert and Customer issues. Ensuring that all questions from the customers are reaching right Experts. A successful Associate will be passionate about learning the fulfillment side of JustAnswer’s Business and helping the team hit our goals of getting every question answered with a quality response. The ideal candidate should enjoy efficiency and problem solving, take pride in working quickly and accurately and be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage open question inventory including closing duplicate questions, re-categorizing and updating questions as needed
- Escalate Customer and Expert concerns and policy violations through established reporting processes to appropriate support services.
- Assist CS in reaching out to Experts on behalf of customer needing assistance
- Handle sensitive personal data with the utmost integrity
- Special projects as needed to assist in improving Expert quality and Expert acquisition
- 1+ years’ experience providing operations assistance, customer service, administrative support, or similar function in an online environment.
- Strong communications skills, with fluency in written and spoken English + Spanish.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to master and adapt to quickly changing complex processes.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Dependable, flexible, and team-oriented.
- Experience with a customer support ticketing system (Example: Kayako, Zendesk, etc.) is a plus
- Experience or working knowledge in any of our categories (legal, tax, cars, etc.) is a plus
Working conditions: The role will include working on shifts. Mon – Fri: 9 am – 6 pm, Mon – Fri: 3 pm – 12 am. [Weekends 7 AM to 3 PM or TBD] days off Fri – Sat or Sun-Mon