We are looking for highly motivated, skilled and purposeful Lead Software Engineer who desires to apply his programming skills in one of the leading Ukrainian software development companies. If you want to get involved in complex science-intense projects, sophisticated mobile and mathematical applications, e-commerce web development, telecom solutions and lots more — join our experts and become a part of our young ambitious team on Lead Software Engineer position!
This position is opened for one of our long-term partners – a very well funded USA-based startup with a vibrant team and several years of steady growth rate of customer base – and revenue!
Here’s a brief description of our partner:
Our startup’s main goal is to make fast, affordable expert help available to people everywhere. We help people solve problems and answer questions by connecting them online with doctors, lawyers, vets, mechanics, tech support and more.
We strive to respond to customer needs for fast, affordable access to expert help 24/7. In fact, the average wait time for an expert response is an industry-leading 7 ½ minutes.
Our first priority is to help people, which is backed up by the our promise: If the customer is not happy, we will give his money back.
Since the year the startup was founded, the 10,000 experts have helped over eight million people in 196 countries. We have made great strides to level the playing field and provide peace of mind to people who need it.
Join our team and get the rare opportunity to use your talents to make a positive impact in the lives of millions of people all over the planet!
Our .Net team is a tight-knit group dedicated not only to building high quality experience for our customers, but also creating an efficient development environment for our engineering group. Daily scrums, sprints, and sizing help guarantee smooth weekly product releases. We foster innovative ideas and thinking, and work closely with Software Engineering and Product teams to tackle the web’s most complicated problems.
- 6+ years of experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Expertise in .NET Framework 4.0 or above including WCF, ADO.NET etc.
- Expertise in MVC web frameworks, Web Forms, understanding of node.js
- Expertise in GUI development and principles
- Experience in source code control system GIT
- Expertise in design and architectural patterns, SOA design & web service development
- Expertise in databases (SQL Server Design database schema, develop stored procedures and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages), expertise with LINQ extensions
- Good practical experience in an enterprise-class system with multi-tier architecture
- Experience in Unit/Integration tests development
- Expertise in REST API, windows services, WCF, web services
- Expertise in work with stakeholders on project/story/functionality requirements
- Working knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Advanced knowledge and working experience in Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
- Experience with quality assurance methodologies and testing across platforms and browsers
- Working knowledge of functional/non-functional testing
- Code review practice
- Working knowledge of Test-driven development (TDD)
- Working knowledge of Automated testing
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- Ability to find compromise, active listening, etc.
- Ability to analyze business requirements, complex data and come up with optimal data-driven decisions
- Ability to work with non-technical users to resolve problems
- Ability to compare advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
- Taking ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Being on lookout for the right tools and making them part of the toolset
- Ability to quickly analyze production issues and develop creative solutions to complex problems
- Commitment to mentoring other team members. Experience in project management will be a plus
- Well organized with solid judgment; able to multitask and adjust to changing priorities
- Very challenging project and great team
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation days and paid sick-list
- Flexible working hours
- Corporate credit system
- and a lot more…