QA Automation with .Net knowledge – Job Description
ABTO Software, Lviv, Ukraine opens a position for a Middle QA Automation vacancy!
We are looking for highly motivated, skilled and purposeful Middle QA Automation who desire to apply their programming skills in one of the leading Ukrainian software development companies. If you want to get involved in complex science-intense projects, sophisticated mobile and mathematical applications, e-commerce web development, telecom solutions and lots more – join our experts and become a part of our young ambitious team on Middle QA Automation with .Net knowledge position!
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work cross functionally with your team to release new versions of our product on a weekly release cycle. This is an exciting opportunity to be an advocate for our users.
Job Location: Lviv, Ukraine
Senior QA Automation — Job Responsibilities
- Create test cases and concurrently test multiple features
- Collaborate and communicate with engineering and product teams in both Ukraine and United States to ensure test coverage
- Develop, maintain, and automate regression test cases for various site features
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program functionality and/or content
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy
Senior QA Automation with .Net knowledge — Job Requirements
- Strong QA methodology, process and automation implementation experience.
- Proven experience with software development lifecycle and with the development of test solutions.
- Ability to develop test cases, test scripts, test suites, and test plans.
- Experience with database systems with an ability to create SQL queries.
- Any C# / .NET experience coding test cases would be a big plus.
- Familiar with object-oriented software development concepts and technologies specifically with the .NET Framework.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience creating and executing black box tests for complex, feature rich web applications
- Strong understanding of various QA methodologies and SDLC
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating with multiple groups across disciplines
- Ability to test using both ad-hoc methods and documented test cases
- Desire to work both independently and within a team
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Experience working in fast-paced Agile environments
- Automation experience
- Experience with internationalization and website localization processes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can-do attitude and a positive nature
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Willing to learn new stuff
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation days and paid sick-list
- Flexible working hours
- Corporate credit system
- See full list of the benefits we offer
Why choose ABTO Software?
To every our employee, including the candidate to fill Middle QA Automation with .Net knowledge vacancy, or company offers excellent compensation and benefits package, exciting, challenging projects, working in a friendly team, comfortable working area and many other benefits. We strive to maintain a smooth and gradual workflow by implementing Agile/Scrum methodology that maximizes the efficiency of collaboration and communication between the team of developers and a customer. Our teams achieve outstanding quality of the code and final products thanks to another vital principle – Continuous Integration that is an essential and integral part of the development process in our company.
If you are interested in the Middle QA Automation position and even if you think you don’t meet all of the requirements, please feel free to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “ Middle QA Automation” in the subject line or call us at +38(032) 247 63 37
Tags: .NET, QA