Functions & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and monitors small and low-risk billable projects from initiation through delivery.
- Ensure that billable projects remain on schedule and within budget.
- Ensure projects are executed and completed according to the project plan.
- Remain aware of any potential problems and works to mitigate any risks.
- Monitor project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members.
- Focus on operational excellence, execution, and prioritizes projects and tasks effectively.
- Serve as liaison between the company and client in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Able to develop basic project plan for management review and approval.
- Keep appropriate people informed of project progress and financial status on a periodic basis.
- Disseminate information on any problems or potential delays and escalates issues to management attention.
- Responsible for monthly status reports including actual vs budget reporting and analysis.
- Support a senior Project Manager on a large project.
- Education M.S./B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Marketing, Economy or in a related field.
- Project Coordination experience between 1-3 years.
- General Industry experience between 0-3 years.
- Basic knowledge and experience working with estimations from developers and communicate to costumers.
- Basic ability to manage multiple small and low-risk projects or work as part of a PM team on a large project.
- Basic time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organization skills.
- Able to resolve problems in a timely manner and can identify when an issue needs to be escalated.
- Provides a positive impression by exceeding customer (internal/external) expectations and incorporates customer service into all aspects of work plan.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of business, technological and competitive trends.
- General understanding of technical, cost, risk and business implications of potential decisions on other projects and client needs and incorporates these into recommendations.
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Possesses analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Effective team member who provides value added contributions and leverages skills for betterment of the team.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to improve current processes and procedures.
Intermediate+ level of spoken and written English
Up to 4-5 people