- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
About the Project:
JustAnswer LLC (JustAnswer) is an online marketplace that is revolutionizing professional services by making fast, affordable expert help accessible to people everywhere. Hailed by The Huffington Post as “destined for glory,” our company is made of smart, hard-working people who know how to have fun and get things done. From doctors, lawyers, and vets to auto mechanics and tech support, the 10,000 experts on JustAnswer have helped over eight million people in 196 countries since 2003. Headquartered in the beautiful Presidio of San Francisco, our mission is simple and inspiring: “We help people.” JustAnswer, LLC is backed by investors Crosslink Capital, Glynn Capital, and Charles Schwab.
We’re looking for an Automation Architect, who has at least 5+ years experience in writing complex automated testing solutions for web applications. Our ideal candidate need to ensure the growth, stability, and performance of our automated testing tools, systems, and processes. That’s why you will know you are successful when our developers and QA engineers are spending their time creating new features and tests, not configuring tools and sorting through noisy test results.
- Work with engineering leaders to define best practices, process improvements, and leverage metrics to ensure effectiveness of our automation tools;
- Deploy the various automation tools of DevOps to perfection;
- Ensure the success of JustAnswer’s automated testing initiatives by working closely with Tech Ops, QA, and Development colleagues both locally and internationally (this position will include occasional international travel);
- Troubleshoot issues with builds, configurations, servers and environments in both production and pre-production;
- Support production deployment testing and issue resolution;
- Help drive long term strategy and planning for automated testing platforms;
- Champion quality and excellence throughout the organization;
- Identify training needs and design solutions for resolving these needs;
- Coordinate other types of testing (performance testing, stress testing, etc.).
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and cross-functional leadership skills (prior leadership experience, verbal communication skills, strong collaboration skills, etc);
- Experience with automation framework design, mobile app testing, and API testing;
- Configuration and automation management, health checks, single point of failure, notifications;
- Fluency in multiple scripting languages (e.g. Python, Groovy);
- Experience with one or more continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins);
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SDLC & Continuous Delivery and Continuous Testing establishments;
- A firm grounding in the agile methodology of project management;
- Experience with SCM tools (e.g. Git);
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and improve upon current skills – Ability to work outside of your comfort zone.
Nice to have:
- Experience leading and mentoring QA Engineers;
- Proficient in collecting test metrics and creating comprehensive test summary reports;
- Experience with automated UI testing, testing for chat bots, and/or testing of complex email systems.
- Working in an extra-technological project with the team of professionals;
- Professional and career growth opportunities;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Relocation support;
- Paid vacation and sick-leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Business trips to San-Francisco;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office (Engineering days, Hackathon, etc.);
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.