We are currently seeking a talented Financial Analyst to join our team. In this position, you will drive the financial planning cycle, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and contribute to executive and board reporting.
Our client partners with premium fertility clinics across the U.S., helping physicians navigate the growth of their practices while providing the resources and support needed to enhance patient outcomes and experiences.
- Collaborate on the budgeting and forecasting process, including business unit budgets.
- Analyze key metrics and their relationship to revenue.
- Identify trends and anticipate needs to support an ever-evolving business landscape.
- Work closely with accounting, overseeing monthly reporting and forecasting.
- Provide support for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting tasks.
- Generate ad hoc reports and perform necessary analyses.
- Conduct research to acquire finance-related metrics, benchmarks, and trend insights.
- Participate in cross-functional business projects and analyses.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Prepare comprehensive Financial Reporting packages.
- Preparing weekly sales flash report including basic scorecards.
- 3+years of finance experience in financial analysis, accounting, or management consulting.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- In-depth understanding of financial statements.
- Strong research, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to synthesize information from diverse sources into key insights.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively within teams.
- Comfortable communicating with diverse groups of individuals.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Advanced level of English.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Internal Medical Program;
- Program for veterans (which includes mentorship, an accessible office for individuals with disabilities, legal support, and additional benefits);
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.