We are looking for a Middle AQA Engineer to join our team.
The platform uses geofences and location-based data to ensure that your team is kept out of harm’s way. With the feature, Project Managers can identify on-site hazards and plan safe routes, helping you to create a safe and efficient working environment. Project Managers can oversee important assets, distribute workloads and analyse project performance, all from the comfort of a browser. The task feature is capable of producing a detailed and up-to-date work calendar to be shared with your team.
The technology stack of the project:
Team on our side:
- 4 .Net full stack, QA Lead, Junior AQA, PM, SW Architect, .NET DevOps, UI/UX designer.
Team on the customer’s side:
- Minimum of 2 year experience in Automation testing using C#;
- Experience using Testing tools such as Appium (native apps), Selenium, NUnit, SpecFlow, Gherkin;
- Aim to solve problems by himself using close cooperation with stakeholders;
- Proactive in communication;
- Level of English – Upper-intermediate.
- Creation and maintenance of automated tests;
- Design and creation of sophisticated scenarios;
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum-based environment;
- Play a hands-on role as part of an engineering team;
- Demonstrate a passion for building high-quality software, love solving problems and facing new challenges;
- Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers.
Our benefits for the full-time position:
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.