Abto Software is looking for a HIPAA Security Officer to join our team.
A network of clinics focuses on more of what matters most. As a patient-centric, physician-led network, we partner with premium fertility clinics across the U.S., helping physicians navigate the growth of their practices while providing the resources and support needed to enhance patient outcomes and experiences. The role a HIPAA Security Officer is to develop and implement policies and procedures that ensure the integrity of electronic Protected Health Information.
- Strong experience with assessment frameworks (CIS, SRA tool);
- Strong understanding of HIPAA requirements, NIST 800-66/800-53 requirements;
- Understanding the competence and structure of government bodies that stand for HIPAA;
- Experience with policies and procedures flow;
- Data retention;
- BA and BAA management;
- Training and evaluation management;
- Experience with GRC tools;
- Basic understanding of CWE, CVE, ATTACK;
- Basic understanding of Cyber resilience and Zero Trust;
- Basic understanding of Data Governance;
- Experience working with IT workforce in enforcing policies and procedures.
- Developing, implementing, reviewing and retaining security policies and procedures;
- Conducting an annual SRA;
- Participating in the risk mitigation activities;
- Scheduling and monitoring an annual HIPAA workforce training for the organization;
- Investigating privacy incidents where ePHI or PHI may have been breached;
- Taken care of physical security (by it’s own or via delegated personnel);
- In conjunction with IT workforce, enforce policies and procedures with technologies;
- In conjunction with heads of departments developing, implementing, testing, and retaining IRP, BCP, DRP
- Creating security reminders for the workforce;
- Integrating HIPAA compliance with the Organization’s business strategies;
- Managing Business associate agreements;
- Onboarding and offboarding employees and business associates;
- Creating a formal questionnaire for BA onboarding.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Internal Medical Program;
- Program for veterans (which includes mentorship, an accessible office for individuals with disabilities, legal support, and additional benefits);
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.