Account/ Business Development Manager (BDM)
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time, Remote
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for increasing the overall performance of the organization by developing new relationships and managing existing relationships with company customers and partners, and acquiring new ones.
This role aims for the growth of the organization, in terms of both revenue and headcount. At the same time, customer satisfaction shall be maintained at all times, by building and preserving strategic trust, and focusing on long-term value.
- Acquiring new customers:
o Drive marketing/lead generation campaigns according to the lead selection criteria agreed in advance
o Drive pre-sales & engagement processes of the lead specified
o Discover, propose & brainstorm new marketing niches, services, solutions.
- Enable further development of targeted accounts by identifying opportunities, building mutual trust and delivering value to the customer:
o Understand customer’s business, analyze data and recognize trends in order to propose the best possible technical and business solutions to the customer based on our experience, help to execute long term business goals and stay ahead of competitors;
o Analyze existing and anticipated customer’s requirements, promote the new business opportunities and consideration of company services to fill such requirements;
o Ensures customers clearly understand the “value add” of Abto services, processes and technical expertise in providing complete solutions to meet current and future business needs;
- Represent the organization as the prime contact on contracts and projects:
o Establish and maintain an effective contact chain, extend our network within the client;
o Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical and commercial matters often requiring coordination between departments and organizations;
o Maintain a close working relationship with key client executives and managers to understand delivery issues, address concerns and maintain customer client satisfaction;
o Accurately communicates Abto share risks and opportunities to each assigned customer;
- In cooperation with the PM improve continuously the quality of our services:
o Review regularly our services with the clients;
o Aid and drive performance and retention using relevant competency framework and KPI’s;
o Applies own expertise to innovate processes, services and solutions;
- Drive revenue by defining sales and growth strategy toward targeted accounts while aligning with critical sales business objectives.
- 3+ years of experience in software outsourcing business development (Sales, Business Development management, etc.)
- Proven experience in managing relationships with various partners and stakeholders;
- Excellent communication, relationship and negotiation skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Medical Insurance (partial compensation);
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.