Automation QA Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
Abto Software is looking for Automation QA Engineer to join our team.
Platform is breathing new life into the entertainment industry by seamlessly integrating next-gen blockchain technology into the lives of creators and their audiences. Our fan-focused platform will feature collectible moments, jokes, sets, specials and memorabilia from their favorite stars and performances. Engaged users will have the opportunity to interact directly with their comedy-crush, or the upcoming-superstar they’ve been collecting before they catch on! We have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion on our team, and we are especially looking to grow with under-represented backgrounds in tech.
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist;
- 1,5 + year of experience with Automation;
- Strong knowledge of software QA testing methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Knowledge of SDLC, CI/CD principles;
- Blockchain (basic level at least);
- Go (for blockchain);
- REST API, JSON;
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases (Postgresql);
- Pentesting(is a plus);
- Cypress not necessary, but is good. It can be some other framework for e2e(Selenium or Cucumber);
- Experience with AWS (is a plus);
- Experience with Git, Jira, Confluence;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher.
Main duties will be manual testing of new features, writing automated tests, and researching problem areas in the user experience. In particular, the candidate should be able to help document steps to reproduce issues and know enough technically to be able to capture logs and other indicators that would contribute to devs having success solving and preventing problems.
The technology stack of the project:
Flow, NFT, Blockchain, Cadence, AWS, Vue.js, Node.js.
- 2 Senior Full-Stack Engineers, PM on our side;
- Product Owner, CTO, Lead Platform Engineer, Solution Architect, Senior Front-End Developer on the customer’s side.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.