Automation QA Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join our team.
Our client provides insurance for pets of all ages and breeds. They are one of the fastest-growing pet health insurance administrators in the USA and have helped thousands of pet owners give their pets the best veterinary treatment available.
- Team Lead;
- 4 Software Engineers;
- 3 QA Engineers;
- 1 AQA Engineer;
- PM, 2 BAs, Software Engineer, and a Designer on the customer’s side.
Technologies used on the project:
Advantages of the project/position:
- Ability to apply your skills in Web applications automation;
- API automation;
- Automation of Mobile applications (optional);
- Ability to work with SQL requests;
- Ability to study new technologies;
- Ability to receive new experience from teammates;
- Ability to be a part of a leading insurance company – the great customer.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 3+ years of experience in testing;
- Good programming language skills (C#);
- Hands-on experiences with Selenium Web Driver;
- Good knowledge in MSSQL;
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Strong knowledge in SDLC and STLC;
- Understanding of OOP and Design Patterns & Principles;
- Strong knowledge in Test Case Design;
- Level of English: Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Performance testing;
- Security testing;
- Ability to perform E2E tests;
- Familiar with NUnit and VCS.
- Automating and maintaining main web application flows using the framework;
- Automating API;
- Running automated tests and providing results in the report;
- Performing load testing;
- Security testing.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.