Automation QA Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
About the Project:
JustAnswer LLC (JustAnswer) is an online marketplace that is revolutionizing professional services by making fast, affordable expert help accessible to people everywhere. Hailed by The Huffington Post as “destined for glory,” our company is made of smart, hard-working people who know how to have fun and get things done. From doctors, lawyers, and vets to auto mechanics and tech support, the 10,000 experts on JustAnswer have helped over eight million people in 196 countries since 2003. Headquartered in the beautiful Presidio of San Francisco, our mission is simple and inspiring: “We help people.” JustAnswer, LLC is backed by investors Crosslink Capital, Glynn Capital, and Charles Schwab.
As an Automation QA Engineer, you will work on an agile development team to write and automate functional test cases for products your team develops. You will also build on and standardize the functional automation tests for the QA team as a whole.
- Write and run test cases (both manual and automate) for multiple features as part of an Agile development team.
- Develop and maintain automated test cases to ensure automated test coverage of functionality developed by your team.
- Attend daily scrum and team meetings (backlog grooming, brainstorming/ideation, sizing/planning, retrospective) for the creation and delivery of new software features.
- Determine when features are ready for release based on quality standards.
- Write and track defects.
- Collaborate and communicate with engineering, product, and management teams in both Ukraine and United States.
- Assess and identify causes of bottlenecks and inefficiencies in QA processes, inform QA manager, and propose solutions.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience writing automated functional tests
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Strong understanding of various QA methodologies and SDLC
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating with multiple groups across disciplines
- Ability to test using both ad-hoc methods and documented test cases
- Desire to work both independently and within a team
- Highly motivated
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Willing to learn new skills and technologies
Nice to have:
- Experience with C# or Java
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Performance testing experience
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience working in fast-paced Agile environments
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Ability to travel to US on occasion.
- Working in an extra-technological project with the team of professionals;
- Professional and career growth opportunities;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Relocation support;
- Paid vacation and sick-leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Business trips to San-Francisco;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office (Engineering days, Hackathon, etc.);
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.