- Lviv, UA
- Full Time, Remote
The work we do matters. Come and be a part of it!
About our сustomer:
They have made quick and simple file-sharing, which has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 80 million monthly active users in 190 countries. They design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people — from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, their product aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit.
We believe that software is gardening. We trust each other to make good decisions and to continuously provide (and accept) constructive feedback. We want to build solutions that are long-lasting. This means writing code that is maintainable instead of quick fixes. You will be joining one of our Product teams, multidisciplinary teams that include, designers, frontend and backend developers. You’ll play a key role in fostering collaboration and creating an environment, where people can do their best work.
Why join us?
Aside from the opportunity to be a part of a team that really cares about one another, you will also be working on something that is enjoyed by millions of users every day! You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to shaping a new look. And you’ll be a part of a company that wants to set a good example for the rest of the industry.
You’ll need to have:
- Excellent knowledge of building test automation at a large scale for multi scoped projects;
- Ability to prioritize test scenarios and testing approaches based on risk and make trade off decisions where appropriate;
- Good understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs;
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Travis/Jenkins ;
- Previous experience with WebdriverIO, CodeceptJS, Jest or Karma;
- Hands-on experience with BDDExperience with feature flagging and experiments;
- Strong knowledge of testing mobile products;
- Experience with provisioning profiles and app signing, pipelines and mobile debugging;
- Very familiar with Xcode, Android SDK, Appium, iOS;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher.
- Collaborate closely with engineers and product owners to ensure the application is tested, meets our definition of done, and provides an awesome experience to our customers;
- Write and maintain impactful integration, backend, frontend and end to end automation testing;
- Design creative, unique solutions to problems;
- Establish standardization across the teams with respect to automation;
- Help the team build meaningful test data sets based upon real-world production data that mimics how our customers use our products;
- Work with the team to understand & develop design and testing considerations and estimates;
- Contribute to a culture of learning and growth through mentoring and knowledge sharing.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.