Business Systems Analyst
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
You have proven experience as a Business Systems Analyst, you are excited about the opportunity to be part of a high-performing team that is integral to project planning and development. You will bring to bear your passion for gathering requirements, business partner engagement, project management skills and working with department leaders and developers. You are inspired by bringing cross-functional teams together to complete projects successfully. You thrive in a hands-on environment and seek ownership of large and small impactful projects. We’re looking for people who enjoy designing iterative solutions to solve problems and driving business success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Business Analyst with JustAnswer, you will be responsible for working with our marketing, finance, HR, Customer Service and legal departments and translating their business needs into functional requirements for complex software features. This role is within the IT team and reports to the EVP of Engineering. As a result, you will have early influence into projects and will work collaboratively with cross-functional departments.
Your tasks will include:
- Partnering with internal business teams to understand system and process needs to optimize and support each department.
- Translation of detailed business requirements into technical requirements related to our systems
- Evaluation of each requirement’s complexity and partnering with development teams to determine resources necessary for successful project completion.
- Communication of design specifications while ensuring the enhancements are delivered on time per specifications with a focus on trade-offs to meet business requirements.
- Develop and communicate detailed business requirements through appropriate documentation, including user stories, process flows or use cases, to the IT development organization
- Collaborate with the product management team to assure our internal systems meet the needs of our product group for customer, expert and administrative tools.
- Ensure timely and effective communication between business and technical organization
- Proactively initiate relationships across the company, gather requirements, and communicate to management and business teams
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to think strategically, be proactive, and deliver business requirements in a highly collaborative environment, trading off the perfect for solutions that meet the business need. Additionally, we are looking for someone to design requirements that support our business goals and work seamlessly across business groups. Experience with back office projects (finance, corporate systems, payment processor, CRM) is highly preferred.
- 3+ years experience in functional analysis and business requirements identification
- A strong understanding of lean principles in business development.
- Experience with agile software development, scrum master training desirable
- Superb conceptual thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Desire and ability to lead, take a stand, or advocate a feature, and present market facts and data to back up your position
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet aggressive deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Experience working with a transactional website; e-commerce industry experience a plus.
- Back office experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-list;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sport events, pool, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.