C++ Software Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time, Remote
We are looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join our R&D team.
Project 1: Moving object counting using video processing.
Project 2: GPS data processing.
The technology stack of the project:
C++14, STL, Threading;
Frameworks & libraries: Qt, Boost, OpenCV, OpenSSL;
CV and image processing.
Hard skills (Must have):
- Strong C++11/14, STL Threading, C++ cross-platform development;
- IDE: VisualStudio/Qt creator/CLion;
- Frameworks & libraries: Qt, OpenCV, Boost, OpenSSL;
- Strong skills with libraries development (for Windows/Linux);
- Strong OOP knowledge, design patterns;
- Good CV, image processing skills.
Optional hard skills (Nice to have):
- Python knowledge;
- Experience with Jupyter notebooks;
- Ability to perform CV research using python;
- Experience with docker.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses, etc.