- Lviv, UA
- Part Time
Our HR team is looking for a Content Creator, who will help us to manage and prepare content for the corporate blog. Our candidate needs to have the skills of a journalist, copywriter, and SMM Specialist. That’s why, if it’s easy for you to generate new ideas and topics, if you dig into technologies and IT industry, please send us your CV.
We propose a part-time job, so you could even work at home.
- Create a content plan with our PR Manager
- Write materials for the corporate blog (articles about projects and technologies, interviews, news, etc.)
- Create articles and news about Abto Software for the website and magazine of Lviv IT Cluster
- Closely work with designers and edit materials
- Help with social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Two-year working experience in the communications (either copywriting or journalism)
- Experience in writing articles for IT media
- Good understanding of visual content design
- Personal info style and in-depth knowledge of technical slang
- Creative and proactive mindset
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Journalism or Philology would be a plus
- Excellent Ukrainian language
- Level of written English: Upper-Intermediate (at least)
- Professional and career growth promotion
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and sick-list
- Flexible working hours
- Regular corporate social activities – sports events, bowling, etc.
- Regular technical training in our office
- English and German courses
- Gym, etc.