- Lviv, UA
- Part Time
Our HR team is looking for the Content Creator, who will help us to manage and prepare the content for the corporate blog. Our candidate needs to have the skills of a journalist, copywriter and SMM Specialist. That’s why, if it’s easy for you to generate new ideas and topics, you dig into technologies and IT industry, please send us your CV.
We propose a part-time job, so you could even work at home, but you need to be at the office for the interviews.
Please note, that after sending CV you will get the test task.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- to create a content plan with our PR Specialist (the tasks would be shared);
- to write the materials for the corporate blog (articles about projects and technologies, interviews, news, etc.);
- to help with writing the articles and news about Abto Software for the website and magazine of Lviv IT Cluster;
- to edit materials and to work with the designer;
- to help with social media (Facebook, Instagram).
- 2+ years in the communications (either copywriting or journalism).
- Experience in writing articles for IT media (dou, ain, etc.);
- Good understanding of visual content design;
- Excellent Ukrainian, English – upper intermediate is a must;
- Have a personal info style and in-depth knowledge of technical slang;
- To be an initiative and meet deadlines;
- Journalism or philological education would be a plus.