CV/ML Software Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time, Remote
If you’d like to become a part of the experienced, deeply knowledgeable team, to see how the advanced Computer Vision technology is being put to real-world, meaningful business tasks, and help shape the product which will eventually touch millions of lives – come join Abto’s R&D Department as a CV/ML Software Engineer.
In the Security industry: Project for Brasilian city police offices to automatically read the License Plate Numbers from the dashcam mounted in police cars.
In the Sport, Telecommunication industry: The goal of the project is to build a solution that is capable of substituting visual advertisement on a football ad board in close to real-time performance (a few seconds delay). That should be done considering the objects (players, ball, gate, …) that might be in front of the ad board.
In the Medical industry: Build a SAAS self-serve computer vision deep learning platform. Users – biologist scientists – could use it for detection, segmentation, and classifications of different kinds of cells and abnormalities.
R&D team consists of 30 talented Software Engineers, BA, QAs, PMs
The technology stack of the projects
Python, OpenCV, TensorFlow/PyTorch
Hard skills (Must have)
- Strong knowledge of Python and OpenCV;
- Experience with DL frameworks (TensorFlow/PyTorch);
- Good communication skills in English — verbal and written;
- Understanding of concurrency programming of high-performance real-time applications, OOP.
Optional hard skills (Nice to have)
- Knowledge of C++;
- New feature development;
- Suggesting new technologies and development approaches that may be beneficial to the project;
- Communication with the client.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Medical Insurance (partial compensation);
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.