Data Science Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Data Science engineer who will take part in the development of Intent recognition engine from scratch and share the best practices with the team and our customer as well.
Our customer is a global European provider in the FinTech industry, especially payment processing.
We will develop customer service automation solution for the enterprise company which includes integration with several systems. The solution will be based on micro-service architecture. We will be responsible for the full development cycle of all parts.
- 1 Salesforce Software Engineer;
- 1 Data Science Engineer;
- 2 Back End Software Engineers;
- 2 Front End Software Engineers;
- 2 QA Engineers.
- Develop advanced multilingual NLP/NLU models for intent/named entities recognition;
- Implement continuous (progressive) learning pipeline to ensure fully-automated NLP system fine-tuning in production environment;
- Develop and deploy python-based Machine Learning models as RESTful microservice;
- Preparing technical documentation and research reports.
Hard skills (Must have):
- Strong knowledge of Python and machine learning frameworks (keras, pandas, sklearn, nltks, matplotlib, etc.);
- Strong understanding of modern ML and deep learning techniques (word embeddings, CNN, RNN, BERT, etc.);
- Strong understanding of classical NLP methods (semantic graphs, n-grams, stochastic semantic analysis, etc.);
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Optional hard skills (Nice to have):
- Knowledge of German/French/Italian would be a big plus;
- Experience with chat-bot frameworks (Rasa.ai, Dialogflow, IBM watson, etc.);
- Familiarity with Docker, microservice architecture, REST API, CI/CD, etc.
Soft skills requirements:
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving mindset;
- Good team player;
- Good advisor;
- Outside-the-box thinker.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-list;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.