- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
The DevOps Engineer mainly responsible for release and deployments of PHP and NodeJS based eCommerce solution along with new environments setup and maintaining existing environments. Skilled in innovating, developing and maintaining build, release and configuration management.
The key focus of this position is full assistance and innovation towards the automation, Continuous Delivery and configuration of the development, QA and delivery process via standard industry tools such as Jenkins.
- DevOps Engineer will be responsible for maintaining platform releases and deployments across various environments;
- Build and improve the Continuous Delivery capability and lead the DevOps activities of the eCommerce Solution;
- Ensuring product releases are packaged to the best quality and ready for deployment across various environments without detriment or issue;
- Working closely with the Dev, QA and Delivery teams to ensure product fully tested and aligned for live deployment;
- Provide support, maintenance of existing systems and out of hours support as required;
- Investigate, evaluate and recommend new tools and technologies especially automation, scalability, performance, system health monitoring, and high availability areas;
- Responsible for producing and maintaining release, support, deployment, and Infrastructure related documents as well as Diagrams;
- Coordinate product releases with various teams and 3rd party suppliers.
- 3+ years’ experience as DevOps Engineer or equivalent technical role;
- Significant contribution to several software delivery projects using relevant technologies;
- Strong Linux systems administration and scripting skills;
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and Frameworks;
- Experience of maintaining and configuring:
- PHP and NodeJS applications
- MySQL databases
- Apache Kafka
- Dockers setup.
- System monitoring solutions
- Git (bitbucket)
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development/testing teams to streamline code deployment;
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of virtualization, networking terminology (routing, firewalls etc.), security, load balancers, cloud streaming, streaming protocols, and monitoring tools;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experienced in Linux administration and Scripting;
- Proven experience of using CI/CD tools;
- Experienced in Shell Scripting, any other Programming (PHP, JS) and SQL;
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills;
- Working experience on any of the following: Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Virtual Machines, Puppet, Chef, SVN, Git, Jira, Agile Delivery, MySQL, Nginx;
- Knowledge of Microservices, web services/client server frameworks;
- Monitoring/support tools.
- Any formal system administration/programming qualification.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-list;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sport events, pool, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.