- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
Abto Software is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer on a full-time basis, who can help us to extend DevOps practices and create the best application environment for our projects and products. This role involves not only task completion, but applying skills in every part of the engineering process to help us increase the productivity of team members’ work and make day-to-day development easier.
We have a professional DevOps team of 4 specialists and work with CI/CD pipelines (GitLab CI, GitHub Actions, Jenkins, AWS pipelines/code build), Docker, Ansible, Sonarqube, Terraform, Kubernetes.
Our customer is an American cybersecurity, intelligence, and communications technology provider, offering services and solutions designed to increase cyber defenses and extend collaboration across businesses and federal agencies of any size. Their mission is to build cyber systems that make our world safe.
The company develops microservice architecture based solutions. All the components are packed into Docker containers, described in Ansible roles, and ready to be deployed to any kind of hosting provider from cloud to isolated on-premise environments. Everything is based on customer expectations. Development is split between small teams. The teams work on an agreed development methodology (mostly Scrum).
Hard skills (Must have):
- 2+ years of commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Advanced Linux maintenance;
- Experience with AWS or/and Azure, Networking, BASH or/and Python scripting, Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker, GIT;
- Kubernetes, HELM;
- Good communication, time management, analytical and collaboration skills;
- Intermediate level of English or higher.
Nice to have:
- Databases maintenance;
- Apache, Nginx;
- Monitoring tools;
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.