Front End (Angular) Developer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
Our project is a multitenant, high-availability cloud platform for the integration of systems and the handling of processes relating to stationary and online commerce.
In addition to the integration of peripheral systems such as ERP, CRM, cash registers, webshops, etc., the platform also offers the ability to handle processes such as sales, orders, returns, reservations, etc. directly within it.
- Manager, Team/Frontend Lead, 2 Software Engineers, QAs.
Project Technology stack:
- C#, .Net Core3, Angular11, Azure Service Fabric, Event Store, DDD.
- Develop and implement new components and pages;
- Fix defects;
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing components;
- Communication with a customer from Switzerland.
- 1 year of professional experience working with Angular2+ (we use Angular 11 on the project);
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and design patterns;
- Experience in writing simple Angular components, directives, services;
- Good knowledge in general areas of Angular;
- Experience in performing developer testing of written code;
- An intermediate or higher level of English;
- Knowledge about the most popular estimation technics will be a plus.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-list;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.