Front End Software Engineer (React)
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
UK’s leading provider of engagement technology, helping business leaders create truly connected, enabled and productive workforces.
Our Platform is the solution of choice for those looking to replace old-style intranets, drive digital adoption, support and empower colleagues, and secure greater efficiencies and competitive advantage.
For the distributed, non-desked and mobile, it’s just the simplest, fastest and most cost-effective way to bring together your organization – and drive engagement for everyone, everywhere.
- 2 Back End Software Engineers (Laravel);
- 2 Mobile Software Engineers (Xamarin);
- 1 Front End Software Engineer;
- 1 QA Engineer.
- As a software engineer, you will be responsible for the development and design of the front end part;
- Our Customer also expects you to be a good advisor in terms of building a solution and providing strong expertise;
- Short term goal is to smoothly migrate front end from pure JS, JQuery to ReactJS as a preferable framework. In a long-term perspective, our goal is to keep both good performance and quality for newly developed features according to the product roadmap (2+ years).
Hard skills (Must have):
- React architecture:
• Components, props, state
• Virtual DOM concept
• High-order components
- React project templates (one of these good to know):
• Create React App + Redux + React Router
• React Redux Boilerplate
- React routing (one of these good to know):
• Reach Router
- Type checking:
• Flow js
- State management libraries:
- Component lifecycle:
• Mounting component
• Updating component
- Performance optimization
- Modern react libraries, integration of popular libraries and frameworks with React
- Webpack and build customization:
• Webpack configuration
• Production build set up
- Testing frameworks (one of these good to know):
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Soft skills requirements:
- Good team player;
- Good thinker and advisor;
- Quick learner.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-list;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.