Front-End (Angular) Software Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
Our Customer is a technology company that offers home warranty plans designed for a new generation of homeowners. Home services provider backed by leading insurance partner introduces subscription-based protection plans and an unmatched technology-driven customer experience.
The product has been built from the ground up to ensure that repairing or replacing major appliances or systems in the customer’s home is uncomplicated and hassle-free. It is a subscription-based home warranty plan for when a covered item breaks. The company schedules and coordinates service appointments and manage the logistics to repair or replace it.
Project from scratch – no legacy code to deal with.
2 Back-End Software Engineers, 2 Front-End Software Engineers, Product Owner, Architect/Tech Lead, QAs
.NET Core, Angular 12, PostgreSQL, AWS
Hard skills (Must have):
- 2-4 years of commercial experience with Angular (preferably one of the latest versions);
- Good knowledge in modern HTML, CSS, and style templating approaches (e.g. SASS/LESS);
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID principles, and design patterns;
- English level – intermediate or higher.
- Development and implementation using architecture standards, processes, and tools;
- Stay up-to-date on the ever-changing technology industry to ensure developed solutions are following both internal and industry “best practices” as well as meet the needs of the business going forward;
- Closely collaborate with teammates and be one of the key contributors to the project;
- Сommunicate with customers.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.