Frontend (Angular) Developer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
Our client is from the US. It’s a startup in Home Warranty Space. Project from scratch – no legacy code to deal with.
1 Full-stack Software Engineer, Product Owner, Tech Architect, UX Designer from the Client side
.NET Core, Angular, PostgreSQL, AWS
Hard skills (Must have):
- At least 3 years of commercial experience with Angular (preferably one of the latest versions);
- Good knowledge in modern HTML, CSS, and style templating approaches (e.g. SASS/LESS);
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID principles, and design patterns;
- English level – at least intermediate or higher.
- Development and implementation using architecture standards, processes, and tools;
- Stay up-to-date on the ever-changing technology industry to ensure developed solutions are following both internal and industry “best practices” as well as meet the needs of the business going forward;
- Closely collaborate with teammates and be one of the key contributors to the project.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.