Full-stack Engineer (Node.js + React.js)
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time, Remote
Our customer is a global company that provides a unified solution to connect and manage all employee pay processes – including payroll, payments, and on-demand pay. As an industry leader, our client focuses on innovation, optimizing operations, and improving employee experiences. World-class security and careful compliance are important for all their technology (GDPR, ISO, SOC, AML, etc.).
We help identify and implement the opportunities to optimize operations, enable added scalability, facilitate growth, and reduce waste. Our team operates in an agile manner and focuses on building value for our customers. In this environment, a typical project lifecycle is a Qualified Opportunity -> POC -> MVP -> Production Go-Live with Continuous Improvement thereafter. Our deliverable place an emphasis on smooth implementation, seamless integrations, and customer staff adoption & positive engagement.
We maintain several simultaneous projects for this customer and are expanding the team to increase our capacity.
Technologies used on the project:
AWS: EC2, Lambda, S3;
SQS, SES & SNS;
Skills we want:
- Professional experience working with Node.js and React;
- Experience working with cloud systems like Amazon AWS;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (direct communication with Customer).
Nice to have:
- Experience with startups;
- Experience working with payroll systems.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.