Full Stack Middle/Senior .Net Developer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
Join a startup that aims to transform the sales industry and bring a new experience into customers life using Artificial Intelligence. The purpose of this project is to build a portal with interactive videos of various genres to let customers see how they can buy the products they see in the films, immediately. This brings sellers and buyers closer than in a typical sales scenario and makes the process of purchasing more emotional.
Technology stack on the project:
- ASP.NET Core 3.0
- Azure Cloud Platform
- Computer Vision
- Video Streaming
- Design software solutions that meet business needs as well as follow software development best practices and standards;
- Closely collaborate with teammates and be a key contributor to the project;
- Development and implementation using architecture standards, processes and tools;
- Stay up-to-date on the ever-changing technology industry to ensure developed solutions are following both internal and industry “best practices” as well as meet the needs of the business going forward.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer within .NET stack;
- Strong knowledge of .NET Core/ASP.NET Core;
- Strong Knowledge of OOP/OOA and software architecture design patterns;
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server;
Optional hard skills (Nice to have):
- Experience working with Angular/React.js;
- Experience in developing modern web applications with Azure Cloud Platform;
- Ability to setup CI/CD processes.
Soft skills requirements:
- Closely collaborate with teammates and create a good atmosphere within the team;
- Be able clearly to communicate project architecture;
- Bring up in time open questions/issue on the project;
- Self-motivated person with the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment;
- Be motivated to develop and solve complex tasks for team success.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-list;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.