Full-Stack .Net Developer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
We’ve got a nice opportunity for a full stack developer to work closely with the USA customer on a product in the mock trial competition domain. The product found its first real end client and the customer is about to start new development phases.
The product – is a cutting-edge analytics platform and digital tool for mock trial competitive events.
It is a cloud-based web platform for conducting competitive events.
The platform could be used for conducting competitions of all possible types. It provides a custom competition visual builder where an organizer could create a competition of any kind using drag-n-drop functionality. It supports multiple types of tournaments: single elimination, double elimination, straight round-robin, round-robin double split and continuously extending with other types. Competitions support multiple user roles, including organizers, participants, teams, judges. To simplify system interaction for judges a mobile application is going to be developed. Each pair within the competition could be evaluated against a set of configurable rules. The system is integrated with several platforms to be able to publish/share competition standings.
Participating in product development in close daily communication with the USA customer. Customer – is two friends in San Francisco. One of them is a developer and he is leading the project from the technical point of view. Another one is a lawyer in the USA and is an expert in the trial mock competition domain.
You will be the main developer on the project. Also, we have PM, UI/UX, and QA Engineer on our side.
Technologies used on the project:
- Designing product architecture
- Designing and implementing new features
- Working closely with the customer on the product development
- Evolving cloud infrastructure
- Generating and driving new ideas
- Driving best practices in software development
- 3+ years of experience with development for .NET platform namely web services and web applications
- Experience in Web API development
- Experience in developing Single Page Applications
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns and the ability to apply them appropriately
- Solid understanding of N-tier architecture
- Experience with Angular framework, apart AngularJS
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Nice to have:
- Experience in .Net Core
- Experience with Cloud Providers – Azure
- Experience in unit and integration tests development
- VirtoComemrce CMS
- Kendo UI
- Professional and career growth promotion
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and sick-leave
- Flexible working hours
- Regular corporate social activities
- Regular technical training in our office
- English and German courses
- Gym, etc.