- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
HR manager’s prime role is to assist the employees and contractors to identify their professional needs, plan and facilitate personal growth, assist the management team to implement human resource changes to enhance the success of the organization.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 2+ year of HR experience;
- Experience and understanding of IT market;
- University degree in HR Management, Psychology, Social studies, Management;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Optional hard skills (Nice to have):
- Successfully passed HR courses and programs
Soft skills requirements:
- Reliability and adaptability;
- Both high level of empathy and critical way of thinking;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent learning agility;
- Result oriented with problem-solving skills;
- Positive attitude and ability to connect well with people at all levels and from all backgrounds.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Newcomers onboarding:
– supporting managers and teams in the adaptation process of the newcomers;
– probation period for newcomers (goals outline, feedbacks collecting etc.);
– outlining guides of work processes; development and updating employees handbook;
- Performance and salary reviews handling;
- Conducting 1:1 meetings for employees;
- Employee benefits review and establishment;
- Awards program running;
- Rotation planning and effectiveness measuring;
- Development of programs to improve productivity, efficiency, communication, and employee morale;
- Implementation of Abto culture and values across teams;
- Assisting managers and employees in conflict management;
- Organizing of external events, budgeting, surveys, metrics.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.