Java Software Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time, Remote
The web portal, that can configure safety system for different brands. It can identify and confirm originality of the products using their images. Also, it tests and calibrates algorithm parameters from mobile devices that run the brand protection functions. This web portal is used for providing the protection to worldwide know brands (multi-billion companies from Switzerland, Germany, and others).
The technology stack of the project
This full-stack web application performs image processing and micro-services architecture using SQL database.
Backend: Java, Spring Cloud Netflix, JNI
Database: Aurora MySQL
Front-end: Thymeleaf, Bootstrap, jQuery
Hosting: Serverless (AWS Elastic Beanstalk)
Advantages of the project
Very interesting combination of micro-service web app, image processing, machine learning, that runs on AWS. Addition of Deep Learning module to the solution is considered.
The research team (about 4 people), Development team (C++, Mobile — 3-4 people), QA, PM
Hard skills (Must have)
- Full-stack web application development experience using the Java platform (at least 3-4 years);
- Experience working with databases (SQL);
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns;
- Experience of using object-relational mapping (ORM);
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.