- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
We are looking for an Accountant to join our team.
- Master’s degree (Accounting and Audit, Economics, Finance, Economic Cybernetics);
- 0.5-1 year experience in support for the individual entrepreneur;
- English – at least Intermediate level or higher;
- High level of knowledge in tax accounting of individual entrepreneurs and tax legislation as regards unified social contribution and single tax;
- Attention to details, data, facts and numbers, accuracy and analytical thinking;
- Knowledge of Client-bank, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Data collection, processing, and analysis;
- Maintaining of tax accounting of individual entrepreneurs (3 groups, services);
- Registration of new PE in appropriate local administration;
- Reporting to Tax and Pension Fund with PE reports;
- Paperwork with PE bank (contract, invoice, etc.);
- PE’s accounting (income book, supporting doc’s, etc.);
- Preparation and effecting payments in Client-Bank;
- Supervision of availability of originals of contracts and primary documentation;
- Providing financial consultations to PEs;
- Working with application “Diia”;
- Performing tasks on request for calculations, research of certain accounting issues.
Nice to have:
- Theoretical knowledge and practical skills in fulfilling main requirements to the preparation of primary documentation;
- Experience of work with regulatory authorities;
- Work experience in IT is an advantage.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.