Manual QA Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
We are looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join our team.
We are building a platform that will connect spirited startuppers with experienced business people of CxO level who have built and grown up their companies already.
We will be creating an unbeatable combination of maturity, energy, and new ways of thinking. Plenty of business domains, legal environments, and directions within each company makes it obvious that one expert cannot answer every single question.
First, we build an AI-based engine that will detect the needs and problematic areas of a startup, decide who is the best consultant to help. Second, we connect the startupper with the most relevant expert, based on the business background and particular question/problem to be resolved.
Software Engineers, DevOps, BA, Designer, QA, PM
Hard skills (Must have):
- 1+ years of experience as a QA engineer;
- Experience with writing test plans and test cases;
- Experience in Web testing;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Self-motivation, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- English — Intermediate and higher.
- Communication with the development team;
- Performing feature/bug testing;
- Communication with the client.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.