Junior Strong/Middle .Net Full Stack developer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
A multi-tenant web platform for automating eProcurement processes within an organization. Service provider committed to offering the easiest-to-use procurement software experience globally.
An easy-to-use tool to stimulate competition, cut costs, minimize risk, whilst saving users time. Make it easy for staff to find and buy from the best value supplier. Say goodbye to misplaced and mismanaged paper contracts. Evaluate, approve, monitor and manage suppliers. Automate the collection of supply chain data. Increase supplier interactions and maintain a strong supplier base.
The platform currently serving more than 500 organization throughout the globe and keep evolving and attract new customers. Using modern cloud technologies allow to provide the up to date services to the end customers and maintain the green performance grade regardless of the load on the system.
About challenges & advantages:
New features development and estimation utilizing cloud services, relational database modeling, performance improvements, following Domain Driven Development, working with modern front-end tools for development SPA applications.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 3+ years of experience with web development using Microsoft Stack: ASP.NET MVC, Web API.
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns and ability to apply them appropriately.
- Solid understanding of N-tier architecture.
- Experience in developing Single Page Applications (Backbone, Angular – other frameworks).
- Good knowledge of relational databases.
- Good understanding of ORM Frameworks (Entity Framework).
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum Methodology.
Optional hard skills (Nice to have):
- Experience in developing modern web applications with Azure Cloud Platform.
- Experience with DDD/TDD.
- Experience in unit tests development.
- Experience with Grunt, WebPack, other front-end tools, and libraries.
Soft skills requirements:
- Self-organized and self-motivated
- With analytical way of thinking
- Good communication skills
English – Intermediate +
Core responsibilities of the position:
New features development and estimation, unit tests development, relational database modeling, performance improvements, following DDD, following project code and processes conventions, SPA development using modern tools, performance monitoring.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-list;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.