Lead Full-Stack (Node.js+React.js) Developer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
It’s a social network for making a real impact on our lives. It focuses on hot, sharp social problems, such as Elections, Gender/ Race/ Income inequalities, toxic politics, climate change, education level, etc.
The platform encourages others to join the group by common interests and helps to take any action towards the solutions to these problems. The basis of everything is an ACTION – a small step easy to achieve. Then one can share his achievements with his friends.
It’s free for end-users. The revenue comes via organizations, which purchase a subscription to the platform, white-labeled if they want, for implementation of the strategies, overlapping with values and goals of the company.
Celebrities are invited to make it more popular and create hype. The main source of funding – investments. Currently LIVE, in production.
What is unique about this is the huge trust in us from the customer side. They are very open to listen, to engage us in the product development, and strategic decisions, technical and non – technical. This is rather a partnership, than outsourcing and execution of specific tasks.
The client is from SF, California. They plan to grow and look to distant horizons, months/years.
Our client starts with a team of 3 developers (1 Lead/Senior and 2 Middle Developers). Product development is formally on their side, but they are open to share responsibilities. QA Engineer is planned to join later.
CEO, COO, CTO – very open-minded people and nice to work with.
Technologies used on the project:
- Google Firebase Cloud Functions and Firestore
- Linode cloud servers
- WordPress for the marketing site
- Mailchimp API
- Algolia search engine service
Skills we want:
- Professional experience working with Node.js and React.js
- Knowledge of document database systems like Firestore and MongoDB
- Knowledge of relational database systems like PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL
- Experience working with cloud systems like Linode and Amazon AWS
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (direct communication with Customer)
Nice to have:
- Experience with building Data Warehouses
- Experience working with third-party reporting tools like Cognos
- Experience with AI-based recommendation or ranking algorithms
- Experience with leading a team
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.