Manual/Automation QA Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
About the Project:
JustAnswer LLC (JustAnswer) is an online marketplace that is revolutionizing professional services by making fast, affordable expert help accessible to people everywhere. Hailed by The Huffington Post as “destined for glory,” our company is made of smart, hard-working people who know how to have fun and get things done. From doctors, lawyers, and vets to auto mechanics and tech support, the 10,000 experts on JustAnswer have helped over eight million people in 196 countries since 2003. Headquartered in the beautiful Presidio of San Francisco, our mission is simple and inspiring: “We help people.” JustAnswer, LLC is backed by investors Crosslink Capital, Glynn Capital, and Charles Schwab.
Our Quality Assurance team is a tight knit group that is not only dedicated to building a high quality experience for our customers, but also an efficient development environment for our engineering group. Daily scrums, sprints, and sizing help guarantee smooth weekly product releases. We foster innovative ideas and thinking, and we work closely with Software Engineering and Product teams to tackle the web’s most difficult problems.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of products developed and released by your cross functional, agile development team.
- Minimum of 3+ for Middle and 5+ for Senior years experience creating and executing black box tests for complex, feature rich web applications;
- Strong understanding of various QA methodologies and SDLC;
- Experience running, writing and maintaining automated tests (Selenium Web Driver/C#);
- Experience writing SQL queries;
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating with multiple groups across disciplines;
- Ability to test using both ad-hoc methods and documented test cases;
- Desire to work both independently and within a team.
- Upper Intermediate English Skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly Motivated;
- Creative approach to problem-solving;
- Willing to learn new skills and technologies.
Nice to have:
- Performance testing experience;
- Experience with internationalization and website localization processes;
- Experience working in fast-paced Agile environments;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Working in an extra-technological project with the team of professionals;
- Professional and career growth opportunities;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Relocation support;
- Paid vacation and sick-leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Business trips to San-Francisco;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office (Engineering days, Hackathon, etc.);
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.