Manual QA Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time, Remote
We are looking for Junior, Middle and Senior QA Engineers to join our team.
The project is an internet-based computer file transfer service based in EU. Every day, millions of people rely on the service to share their creative ideas. As a certified B-Corp, the service aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit.
Why join us?
Aside from the opportunity to be a part of a team that really cares about one another, you will also be working on something that is enjoyed by millions of users every day! You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to shaping a new look and feel for the project.
Project Manager, BA, Web and Mobile Software Engineers, QAs, Designers.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 1+ year of experience for Junior, 3+ years of experience for Middle and 5+ years of experience for Senior QA in Web and Mobile testing;
- Experience in creating test documentation, planning test processes;
- Experience in API Testing, DB Testing;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- English — Intermediate and higher;
- Experience in automation testing will be a plus.
- Communication with the development team;
- Testing new functionality;
- Performing feature/bug testing;
- Communication with the client.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.