Marketing Team Lead
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
Abto Software’s marketing and sales department is looking for a Marketing Team Lead. Be creative in marketing strategy development, hire and manage marketing team. You will have flexible management and the ability to make your own important strategic decisions.
Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Sales/Engagement Manager, Junior Marketing Manager, Website Developer, Freelance Content Writers. The team will grow.
- Cooperation with Sales Managers and company’s chief suit to develop effective marketing strategies;
- Execute marketing strategies to support and grow each of the business focuses;
- Form and manage a marketing team;
- Launch and analyze marketing campaigns, suggest improvements;
- Manage inbound leads;
- Work together with developers, designers, content creators to improve the company’s website;
- Take a part in digital marketing analyses for commercial clients;
- Launching, control, analyses, adjustments of PPC campaigns;
- Control of market placements and listings;
- Control over content marketing strategy;
- Marketing effectivity reports.
- Experience in IT industry from 4 years;
- Experience in team management from 2 years;
- Experience in working with the US market;
- Experience in creating marketing strategies from scratch as well as in improving existing ones;
- Good knowledge of SEO approaches;
- Excellent knowledge of Google SEO and marketing tools;
- Experience in Google PPC campaigns;
- Experience with A/B testing and campaign optimization;
- Experience in marketing analyses, including marketing strategies, results, and market competition;
- Creativity and independence;
- Good analytical skills, strategic thinking;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in .NET Framework;
- Knowledge of the Healthcare industry;
- Experience in content writing;
- Experience with HubSpot.
SEO tools and approaches, Google Ads, Google Analytics and other Google analytical tools, Google Search Console, Google Optimize.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Medical Insurance (partial compensation);
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.