Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time, Remote
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Customer – security tools developer, a subcontractor of USA security agencies. BigData solutions.
Advantages of the project/position:
Cutting-edge technology stack, variety of sub-projects, BigData, and AI-based solutions.
Security, AI, BigData.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 2-5+ years of commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Advanced Linux maintenance;
- Experience with AWS or/and Azure, Networking, BASH or/and Python scripting, Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker, GIT, SSL/TLS;
- Kubernetes, HELM;
- Good communication, time management, analytical and collaboration skills;
- Intermediate level of English or higher.
Nice to have:
- MongoDB/PostgreSQL/MySQL/MSSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Zookeeper maintenance;
- Apache, Nginx;
- Monitoring (Nagios, Cacti, Zabbix, Grafana, Prometheus);
- Logging (Syslog, ELK Stack).
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.