Middle Front-End Software Engineer (React.js)
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
We’ve got a nice opportunity for a Front-End Software Engineer to work on the two projects in our company.
The first one is a marketing platform focused on promotions of IT companies. Additional features include company profile management, newsfeeds, chat for platform users etc. The team includes the Product Owner, Project Manager, PHP Developer, QA Engineer.
The second one is a face mask size recommendation web app. We use Computer Vision on that project. The team includes PM, CV/C++ developer, QA, designer on our side and Product manager, CV/C++ tech lead on customers side.
Hard Skills (must have):
- 2+ years of experience with React.js;
- Experience with Redux;
- Proficient knowledge of HTML5 and CSS;
- Basic understanding of UI/UX design;
- Experience working with Webpack, Babel and Yarn;
- Good knowledge of Nginx.
Nice to have:
- Node.js experience;
- Working experience with face-api.js;
- Knowledge and experience of Emscripten;
- Hands-on experience working with Canvas API;
- Solid understanding of bash scripting;
- Working experience with WebRTC.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js;
- Identifying issues and taking the initiative to suggest solutions;
- Advocating for front-end development best practices;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code;
- Сooperate with team members to choose the best solutions for coming issues;
- Take part in planning and estimating the projects and browsers;
- UI/UX updates implementation.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.