Middle Full-Stack Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
We are looking for a Middle Full-Stack Engineer to join our team.
The project is a cloud-based, supply chain management software platform committed to offering the easiest-to-use procurement software experience globally.
The software platform is growing and we are looking for an experienced engineer who lives and breathes technology, loves clean code, and has a desire to learn and move the product forward with new ideas.
Become a part of a dedicated, focused team of professionals and become a key player in shaping up and designing the application frameworks and pipelines. Work in an Agile (Scrum) environment and help us to continuously deliver high-quality product to customers.
Advantages of the position:
In the project, you will join a team of A-level developers, who are striving in embedding the latest technologies and deliver the highest quality to support our growing community of customers.
The team’s key goal is releasing quality and secure product and we always make time to continuously improve within a close day-to-day communication with product managers.
- on our side – PM, Manual QA, Architect (part-time), Tech Lead, and 2-3 developers;
- on the customer’s side – Product Managers, DevOps, Customer Support department, Marketing department.
- End-to-end designing and implementing new features;
- Code review activities with PRs;
- Direct communication with the product managers;
- Adapting solution architecture to growing end-user needs;
- Driving product migration to new technologies;
- Driving best practices in software development.
Technology stack of the project:
- Azure Cloud web farm infrastructure;
- Azure DevOps CI/CD platform;
- Back-end based on the .Net framework and .Net core;
- Front-end based on ES6;
- N-tier architecture, microservices-based on azure functions and web jobs;
- Storage – Azure SQL, Azure Storage Blobs, Tables and Queues.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 2+ years of development experience;
- Understanding in software design patterns and practices;
- Experience in C#/.Net(.Net Core, Asp.Net Web API);
- Experience in writing unit tests (xunit, nunit, etc.);
- Experience working with MS SQL and Entity Framework;
- Strong knowledge of web fundamentals;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment;
- Experience in planning, estimation and elaboration;
- Experience in API development;
- N-tier architecture;
- Experience with Azure Cloud platform;
- Experience with Grunt, WebPack, other front-end tools and libraries;
- Any of the React/Angular/Backbone frameworks;
- Experience with reports development.
Soft skills requirements:
- A proactive, responsible, attentive to details team player with good communication and problem-solving skills, stress resistance, open for new ideas.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses, etc.