Middle Python developer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
We are actively looking for a Python Software Engineer to join our team.
The company responsible for physical security is building a centralized security monitor. Gathering alert data from different sources and manage each incident through the company workflow.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 3+ years of experience with Python;
- Experience with AWS;
- Good understanding of the deployment process;
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Intermediate+ English level
Nice to have:
- Fast API, Vue.js, NATS, Aurora DB experience;
- work in the Scrum environment;
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases like DynamoDB;
- Writing clean and reusable code;
- Performing code review;
- Stay on the leading edge of industry trends and technologies;
- Work in tight collaboration with the client and propose solution and ideas;
- Suggest system improvements and new features.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.