Middle-Senior Business Analyst
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team.
The goal of the project is to create enormous social value where users and society can benefit at large, bring forth change in how people do meet today and globally unite in new ways of networking opportunities that bring back the importance of interpersonal relations.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 4+ years of experience in BA
- Deep knowledge in Software Engineering Methodologies like SDLC e.g. Agile (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe), Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Software Design Tools, Business Process Models, Prototyping tools, requirement management tools
- Understanding OOP
- Create and drive a BA strategy and process starting from the Discovery phase of the Start-Up Project and ending moving it to go live.
- Be involved (with UX\UI Designer, Tech Architect and PM) in the Discovery phase.
- Explore new customer satisfaction options and make recommendations weekly bases for how satisfaction can be improved.
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs.
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive).
- Understand and negotiate the needs and expectations of stakeholders.
- Create and maintain BA artifacts, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-list;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.