Middle/Senior Full Stack .Net developer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time, Remote
We are looking for a Middle/Senior Full Stack .Net developer to join our team.
Application developed to aid Customers with the dissemination and communication of hazard and worksite information to remote workers.
The application works based on the principles of geo-fences (a virtual perimeter for a real-world geographic area), these geo-fences can be created quickly and effectively within the application and immediately cascaded to field users with Android/Apple mobile devices/GPS tags.
Features: The application allows managers and supervisors to configure custom rules to trigger alerts, escalations, and/or warnings to both users in the field and the management team. Geo-fences can be triggered based on specific input information (i.e. external sensors) and also published and removed based on defined calendars. It provides Customers with powerful reporting and dashboards that let you target actions and benchmark across projects, workgroups, or subcontractors to continually raise performance levels.
- 3+ years of development experience;
- High technical skills, deep knowledge in distributed systems engineering best practices;
- Deep understanding of software design patterns and practices;
- Experience in C#/.Net (.Net Core, ASP.NET Core);
- Experience working with MS SQL;
- Experience in Agile, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment;
- Experience in planning, estimation, and elaboration;
- English- upper-intermediate;
- Experience with next Azure services (or similar on other clouds): Redis Cache, Cloud Functions, Service Bus, Event Hub, Signal R, AWS SQS queue, PostgreSQL;
- Experience in building micro-services;
- Experience in Angular.
Nice to have:
- B.Sc in Software Engineering/Computer Science;
- Experience with NoSQL DBs;
- Experience with next Azure services (or similar on other clouds): Redis Cache, Cloud Functions, Service Bus, Event Hub, Signal R AWS SQS queue.
- Communication with the team;
- Development of new features and be a key person for implementing and proposing improvements;
- Direct communication with the client;
- Clarification requirements if needed.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Medical Insurance (partial compensation);
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.