Middle/Senior Full-Stack (.Net+React.js) Developer
- Lviv, UA
- Part Time, Full Time, Remote
Would you like to lead the development of a product that you can use personally to make the world a better place every day? Would you like to work with a team that is focused on leveraging cutting edge technology and the best minds to drive success?
This project is an opportunity to get in on an early-stage growth company with existing happy customers, experienced CEO, and substantial industry connections to fuel growth. The company provides a platform for companies and organizations to engage and empower their employees, customers, supporters, and other stakeholders to drive meaningful and measurable change around the social, environmental, and political issues they care about most.
- We work with the most in-demand technologies and cloud platforms (like AWS and Google Cloud) that enables us to get our projects done well and efficiently.
- We are a small company, so you can make a sizable impact on what and how tasks are done. Furthermore, we are sophisticated enough to give you a lot of stimulating and complex issues to solve. But the best bonus is that our product helps to make this world a better place by generating positive social actions.
- We provide an environment where your impact on the development would be extremely valuable. We need your ideas and vision of how to implement different features for looking for the best approaches together.
Our client currently has 4 developers and 1 QA. His idea is to build a highly qualified team in Ukraine.
Skills we want:
- Professional experience with .Net, Node.js and React.js;
- Knowledge of document database systems like Firestore and MongoDB;
- Knowledge of relational database systems like PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL;
- Experience with cloud systems like Linode and Amazon AWS;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (for direct communication with the Customer).
Nice to have:
- Experience with building Data Warehouses;
- Experience with third-party reporting tools like Cognos;
- Experience with AI-based recommendation or ranking algorithms.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.