Middle-Senior .Net Core Software Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
Our customer is one of the leading global RPA service providers. You will be a part of a big and mature Israel team which is developing products helping some of the world’s biggest enterprises transform the way they operate. The position offers business trips to Israel.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer within .NET stack;
- Strong knowledge of .NET and .NET Core;
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns and ability to apply them appropriately;
- Experience with unit testing;
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum Methodology.
Optional hard skills (Nice to have):
- Knowledge of WPF, WCF Good knowledge of relational databases.
Soft skills requirements:
- Have an inquiring mind with the ability to research, question and think outside the box;
- Good analytical thinking;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Core responsibilities of the position:
- Design software solutions that meet business needs as well as follow software development best practices and standards;
- Collaborate with Solution Architect on designing the system;
- Investigation and analysis of the latest technologies to solve system problems. Propose new ideas to improve the system and be able to prove their business value;
- Development and implementation using architecture standards, processes and tools;
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-list;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.