Middle/Senior .NET Full-Stack Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time, Remote, Freelance
We are looking for a Middle/Senior .NET Full-Stack Engineer to join our team.
The customer — Sweden’s largest housing agency of rentals. It’s a housing agency that mediates tenants to private and municipal landlords. It provides tenants of first-hand apartments, student apartments, dorms, rooms, and houses. Furthermore, it always conveys on behalf of landlords. The company is part of a larger group of companies, as a subsidiary, which has an organization of developers, sales people, etc.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 3-5+ years developing in .Net Core/C#;
- Experience with Angular;
- Experience with MySQL (and probably also MSSQL);
- Have experience with Git.
- Good English level both verbal and written;
- Test-driven approach.
- Attend meetings and discuss how to technically implement planned specifications;
- Be responsible for the implementation and deployment to testing environments;
- A fun challenge for a full-stack developer who wants to become an important part of something great.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.