Abto Software is looking for a People Manager to join our team.
The people manager’s prime role is to assist the employees and contractors to identify their professional needs, plan and facilitate personal growth, and assist the management team to implement human resource changes to enhance the success of the organization.
- 2+ years of HR experience;
- Experience and understanding of IT market;
- University degree in HR Management, Psychology, Social studies, Management;
- Intermediate level of English.
Optional hard skills :
- Successfully passed HR courses and programs.
Soft skills requirements:
- Autonomy at work;
- Reliability and adaptability;
- Both a high level of empathy and a critical way of thinking;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent learning agility;
- Result-oriented with problem-solving skills;
- Positive attitude and ability to connect well with people at all levels and from all backgrounds.
- Working with full employee life cycle (Onboarding, Probation period, 1:1 meetings for employees; Performance evaluation, Rotations, Offboarding);
- Closely working with managers on “emergency” cases;
- Working with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues and ensure balanced win-win engagement initiatives are used;
- Renewing company politics relative to changing environment at different stages of the company’s life cycle;
- Developing programs to improve productivity, efficiency, communication, and employee morale;
- Implementation of Abto culture and values across teams.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc