PHP Software Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time, Remote
We are looking for an experienced PHP Software Engineer to strengthen our development team.
Our customer has a web platform for managing appraisals of real estate assets in the healthcare domain. While having a stable customer base, platform owners are aiming to expand their market share by adding new analytic features. The project has a rather modern tech stack, codebase and good code quality. We also work with components for Excel import/export via office add-ins and Mapbox service to visualize object locations on maps.
The technology stack of the project:
PHP 7.x/8, Laravel 8, React, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Development of new project features;
- Support for the existing codebase, regular codebase migration to modern frameworks/libraries.
- 2-4 years of software development experience;
- Experience with Laravel framework;
- Excellent understanding of OOP principles;
- Good level of SQL and understanding of ORM approach drawbacks;
- At least intermediate English level.
Would be a plus:
- Previous experience with WordPress development;
- Experience with Unit test development.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English courses, etc.