- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
About the Project:
JustAnswer LLC (JustAnswer) is an online marketplace that is revolutionizing professional services by making fast, affordable expert help accessible to people everywhere. Hailed by The Huffington Post as “destined for glory,” our company is made of smart, hard-working people who know how to have fun and get things done. From doctors, lawyers, and vets to auto mechanics and tech support, the 10,000 experts on JustAnswer have helped over eight million people in 196 countries since 2003. Headquartered in the beautiful Presidio of San Francisco, our mission is simple and inspiring: “We help people.” JustAnswer, LLC is backed by investors Crosslink Capital, Glynn Capital, and Charles Schwab.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, business-oriented Project Lead, who has at least 3+ years of experience. You will be responsible for the overall successful delivery of the Software Project and cross team/cross department communication.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall successful delivery of the Software Project
- Making sure business needs are understood by the team
- Responsible for cross team/cross department communication
- Responsible for acquiring human resources for the project
- Making sure business goals, priorities and OKRs are understood by each individual
- Responsible for planning of the scope of work
- Working closely with product managers and story owners to design features and prioritize tasks
- Responsible for early warnings in case of schedule delay
- Ensuring that all software development practices are applied
- Supporting teams by answering project scope related questions and solving problems
- Driving improvements in development processes
- Working in an extra-technological project with the team of professionals
- Professional and career growth promotion
- Relocation support
- Paid vacation and sick-list
- Flexible working hours
- Business trips to San-Francisco
- Regular corporate social activities — sport events, pool, bowling, etc.
- Regular technical training in our office (Engineering days, Hackathon, etc.)
- Lunch compensation
- English and German courses
- Gym, etc.