- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
Abto Software is looking for a proactive and confident Project Manager to join our team.
The project is a set of principles, standards, policies and constraints that are used for creation, deployment, provision, control, charging and management of value added services provided to the end users. It is intended to support multiple industries and deployments.
The project consists of a number of enhancements on architectural level as well as analytics and big data. Mobile application allows subscribers greater flexibility to address their ever-changing usage and service needs. Telecom subscribers can complete any task by themselves, including:
– Checking their account status, service plan and current balance
– Buying data packages and airtime
– Subscribing to value added services
The system has many additional modules: online marketplace, mobile app for a telecom company, loyalty points, survey platform, service for finding mobile phones and service for sending short promo calls etc. One of the largest and most interesting is the module for Mobile Education.
Mobile Education is a new, exciting way to access a vast amount of learning content using mobiles. The advent of mobile learning is bringing a great change in the educational system. Mobile Education offers solutions with the intent to provide comprehensive interactive lessons to the users.
The Mobile Platform is a place where users can find educational courses for English, Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Religion and general knowledge.
- 2 Back-End Developers, 2 Front-End Developers, 4 Android Developers;
- DevOps Engineer, QA Engineers and UI/UX Designers on the customer’s side.
- Provide full-cycle project management from business idea to successful delivery;
- Report on project status, issues, tasks, conflicts, and risks on a periodical basis to all stakeholders;
- Facilitate communication of all involved parties;
- Estimate the resources and efforts for the projects/phases;
- Ensure quality of the process and deliverables: development process optimization;
- Guarantee successful time management;
- Control tasks and overall workflow in the team;
- Coordinate the work process of team members.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 3+ years of experience working as PM in IT;
- Profound understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Strong understanding of software development processes;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Good organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to create and manage project plans, timetables, client status reports as well as external and internal documentation;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher.
Optional skills (Nice to have):
- Technical background is a big advantage;
- BA skills.
Soft skills requirements:
- Excellent communication/presentation skills;
- Leadership qualities;
- Ability to perform tasks in the environment of time constraints.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.